Thursday, May 18, 2006

In the Beginning...

Just incase you don't read my profile, I would like to take a minute to provide a brief description of what I plan to do here. It's true I finally joined the ranks of Fashion Bloggers. This is almost laughable to me, as I swore I would never get into this sort of thing. Although I went to school for Fashion Design, I have always known, that I AM NOT FASHIONABLE. In my opinion, that's okay. I really don't mind. I wear what I like, when I like, and there isn't a trend in the world that I will allow dictate the shirt on my back.... SOOO, "why start a Fashion Blog?" you're probably wondering. Well, I am still passionate about Fashion, especially vintage, and sometimes it's great to share the great finds you come by while perusing the internet.

So, please stay tuned, check back and post... Leave your blog address if you want, and I will post it.

THANKS Y'ALL,
CHRISTY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?