Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunglass Summer...

So, I am a total nut for sunglasses, especially vintage sunglasses. My boyfriend sometimes thinks I look like nutbar with the glasses that I buy, but oh well, to each thier own right??

So I was on the hunt for some glasses a WHILE ago (I think it was midterm last semester) and I bought these crazy green 60's mod glasses in Kensington. I am not a big Kensington fan, but every once and a while you will find something fun there.

So I was looking around for a couple new pairs of sunglasses for the summer, and I came across this great website. If you like mod or 70's hippie fashions you have to check out www.vintagepimp.com.


Here are some great sunglasses from www.vintagepimp.com. They are all still available, so if you love 'em, buy 'em!


$25



















$35




















$35

















$45




















$45

















$45


















$35
















$25

Comments:
Very cute im a sucker for vintage sunglasses i want them all !!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?