Saturday, June 17, 2006

Incredibly HOT Day in T.O.

Wow! I spent most of the day outside, and feel as though I am suffering from not only blisters from the damn flip flops I was wearing all day, but also a touch of heat stroke! Okay, I am over-exaggerating a bit with the heat stroke, but it actually reached 91 degrees fahrenheit or 33 degrees celsius (I am not sure if I spelt either of them right!)

So I thought that I would look into retro ways of keeping the sun out, you know, before it became fashionable to be orange.

..... Oh, I thought it is sorta funny how blogger thinks that I might be a spam blog, and is making me use word verification to post now. HA! Today's word verification code: fczdaea!

Comments:
Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a games center
site. It pretty much covers games center related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?