Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More Vintage Fashion Art Posters - www.allposters.com

I should remember the name of this illustrator because I actually went to the library to find out, but I can't remember! Which is so terrible because I absolutely love his work (yes I know it is a "he"). Anyhow, I first fell in love with his illustrations for Bourjois Parfums Paris when a family member bought me a little book with this illustration on the cover. I loved it so much. It is one of the most elegant fashion illustrations I have ever seen! I guess I can buy the poster now!



Another amazing Bourjois Parfums Paris ad. I love it, not only because it is beautiful but because the woman bears a strong resemblance to my favourite actress of all time, Audrey Hepburn. It reminds me of Sabrina so much! Maybe it is from around the same time??



Everything about this poster is beautiful, from the woman, to the gates, bird, and train. I love how the colours are very muted and soft....

Comments:
Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the good work.


my web site jackpot 6000 ()
 
Іt's an amazing post in support of all the web people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Feel free to surf to my web-site: näsplastik
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?